LAPCO FR™ insulated bib overalls offer comfort and quality features that set them apart.
- Triple needle stitching on seams.
- High, "diamond" back for fit and ease of movement.
- Reinforced front and back pockets.
- Shoulder straps feature heavy-duty elastic for comfort.
- Knees are reinforced for durability.
- Easy on/off with zip-bottom legs.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
12 oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Duck Outer Shell
11 oz. quilted lining-100% FR treated cotton and non-woven modacrylic batting
ATPV 37 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112
This garment is being discontinued from the vendor. Limited sizes are available.